The Prescott Regulators & Their Shady Ladies, Inc. is proud to award Honorary Membership to the following individuals who have significantly supported our organization in our mission to preserve the history of Prescott and the State of Arizona.
- Former Mayor Marlin Kuykendall, City of Prescott
- Dr. John Langellier, Past Director of the Sharlot Hall Museum
- Patti Crouse, Mayor’s Office, City of Prescott
- Mary Ann Suttles, Past Councilman, City of Prescott
- Bob Carnes, Owner, Arizona Gunfighters
- Tommy Meredith, Proprietor, Jersey Lilly Saloon
- Joe Bethancourt, Historian and Musician Extraordinaire (In Memorium)
- Dr. Buck Montgomery, Buck Montgomery Productions
- Craig & Sandy Brown
- Former Mayor Harry Oberg
- Mike & Kelly Johnson
- Mike & Mindy Weisman
- Jim Fricke (aka Bat Masterson)
- Shorty & the Wild Bunch (Buck Montgomery Productions)
- Manuel Lucero IV – Assistant Director of the Museum of Indigenous Peoples
The Prescott Regulators & Their Shady Ladies, Inc. is also proud to award Emeritus Membership to the following prior members who left in good standing and still have the desire to participate with our organization, but who no longer have the ability due to health, business or personal commitments. These individuals may participate in group activities and re-enactments with full insurance coverage, however they may not fire weapons. An Emeritus Membership may also represent an individual who has attended and supported activities both physically and in spirit, but who is not a member.
- Gene “Doc” Manzer (in Memorium)
- Guy Coates
- Melissa Ruffner
- Pam Grantham
- Cheryl Hanks
The Prescott Regulators & Their Shady Ladies, Inc. is very privileged to honor our Past President by awarding the distinction of Life Member to him In Memorium. He was an individual who contributed significantly to the growth of our organization.
- Randy Hanks (aka George Ranz). In memorium September 16, 2012.